Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WWW Wednesday

Website of the week:  Chic Runner's Blog

This girl is an AWESOME runner (check out some of her times), a total inspiration (she got back into running to help cope with her mom's tragic passing after a lengthy battle with breast cancer), and quite funny (she posts hilarious pictures all the time).  Go check her out and tell her who sent you! :)

Additionally, I OFFICIALLY started my training plan this week for the San Diego run in June. I've seriously gained ten pounds in the last two weeks from hardly running and eating tons of junk... So I'm excited to be back on track!

Here's what I have for this week:

Monday -- 3 miles done
Tuesday -- 30 Day Shred done
Wednesday -- 2 miles (speedwork) and pilates
Thursday -- 3 miles and 30 Day Shred
Friday -- pilates
Saturday -- 30 Day Shred
Sunday -- 4 miles

From now on, I will post this on Monday so you all can see how I plan on torturing myself that week! ;)

Have a great day!

xo, c

When you have the enthusiasm and passion, you end up figuring how to excel.  --Deena Kastor

2 comments:

  1. So where are the 2 days of rest? Or in my case, your 2 years of rest :) Nice job, Melang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me Desiree... there was plenty of rest in there. PLENTY :)

    ReplyDelete