Friday, February 5, 2010

Nikeplus or minus?

About 5 years ago I purchased my nikeplus, and have racked up a decent amount of miles. However, there have been some bumps in the road along the way. For the first time, I'm looking into alternative for my nikeplus.




When I first started running, I had the best pair of nike running shoes, compatible with the NP. As I got more into running, I started looking at other brands of shoes and found some that I like more than Nike. That poses a problem for the NP. Even though I have the little carrier for the NP sensor, I found my mileage is now off, even after several attempts to recalibrate.



But, is there a better alternative? I'm still searching for one that does what the NP does, but better and is affordable. I'll keep you posted on what I find.



Comment if you know of any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment