Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WWW Wednesday

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!  Whoooo happy 29th birthday to my best friend!  You're the older (and of course, more responsible) sister I never had and the daughter my Dad always wanted!  LOVE YOU BUNCHES BABYGIRL!  You are the best and I'm truly honored to call you a friend :)


Second, I decided on Wednesdays I would do a cheesy little thing I'm going to call "www wednesday."  Basically, every Wednesday I'll post a link to something on the web that I found interesting or fun... Somehow running/fitness/health related... who knows!  Here's today's link:


http://fitbottomedgirls.com/


This is an awesome page started by women with the same goals as all of us, to get/stay in shape and have the support of women around you to help achieve your goals!


Have a great wednesday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!


xo, c

1 comment: