Sunday, February 21, 2010

Challenge

The Nike+ Challenge is set up, it's not too late to get in on the fun.  Let me know if you want to join and I will send you the information.  Christine came up with the name "Don't Spend Easter on Your Keister." Even if you don't celebrate Easter like buffalobo, join us anyway.

Here are the rules, run the most miles in 41 days and you are the winner.  So far the only prize is serious bragging rights, but I'm open to putting together a small prize.  I just want to keep people motivated.

So far only 2 miles up on the board, so it's not too late!!

My personal goal for this week is to get back up to about 18 miles this week. The writing will be on the wall (or the website) by the end of the week. 

I have to say I'm jealous of the Nike+ Challengers running in Arizona, as we are still getting several inches of snow here in Colorado.

Good luck to the current challengers:
Me
Christine
Sleeping Giant
Kristin - friend from law school
Jables - Sister in law

No comments:

Post a Comment