Monday, March 8, 2010

Look at me, I'm lazy!

Ok, maybe lazy isn't the right word, no actually it is... I AM A LAZY PIECE OF CRAP! WTF is my problem?! I don't know what it is, but since last Monday I have been ULTRA lazy. I will allow myself one excuse...I have been traveling a lot, seriously I feel like I haven't slept in my own bed in weeks. Back and forth, here and there, I need some normalcy! I'm exhausted!But its time to stop taking my victim pills and get moving!


Wish me luck as I am out to conquer six miles today. 90 days until 13.1 in San Diego, CA.


A website you need to check out:


(never home)maker is the website of the week! This is a husband and wife team that blog about everything... housing projects, awesome recipes (vegan, vegetarian, or just tasty... for example beer cheese fondue!), and their trials and tribulations as elite long distance runners.


Also, a yummy soup recipe copied directly from an email from my friend Tara:

"Take those frozen pre-cut colored peppers from Trader Joes (2 bags), an onion, a can of tomatoes, a can of diced green chillies, and cook it a while, then puree it with the immersion blender and add rotisserie chicken, vegans could add black beans and corn. Occasionally, throw a little cream in there. Pretty darn good soup."

Have a fantastic day!

xo, c

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... Do the thing you think you cannot do." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment