Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well this post is not nearly as inspirational as the most recent post by Christine. This is simply an update. The weather here is settling into winter. I'm afraid I had my last outdoor run last Saturday at the 5k Fun Run, what a disappointing final outdoor run.

Yesterday was my x-training day so I did some incline work on the tredmill and abs on the ball. Today brings a longer run and strength training. I'm getting used to running on the tredmill again, I'm so happy I purchased one.

Even if I did look like a dork test running on the treadmills at sports authority in my loafers and cable knit sweater, I found a great one. We decided on the ProForm 680. We converted one of our spare 2nd floor bedrooms into a workout room. This treadmill is great you cannot hear it in use if you are on the first floor. http://www.proform.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_14201_16002_29509_89803://

No comments:

Post a Comment