Tuesday, October 26, 2010

40 days in the desert

So we have a little over a month until the big halfer in Vegas. I'm most excited about going to Hermes after the race is over these next 40 days of training. WOOOOOO! I love running! Les came up with a plan for the last leg of training. Basically, this is what it looks like:

Sundays: Long run (4 minute run/1 minute walk intervals)
Mondays: Rest
Tuesdays: Powerwalk 45 minutes (with incline)
Wednesdays: Cross Train (elliptical, bike, swim, whatever...)
Thursdays: Run 30 minutes (no breaks)
Fridays: Rest
Saturdays: Yoga

I'm pretty sure Les made a reference to Jesus being in the desert for 40 days. And I thought it was Moses. It was actually Jesus. Moses was lost somewhere for 40 years. I haven't been paying enough attention during Sunday School. I have no idea why I am still typing.

So after these races we always like to buy ourselves a little big treat. This time around I wanna buy myself this little munchkin from Hermes.



Just in case you were wondering... the "H" stands for HOLLAAAAAA! Ok, that was lame. I'm gonna get going now. :)

xo, c

"The best motivation always comes from within."  - Michael Johnson
"The best motivation always comes from Hermes."  - Christine Melang

No comments:

Post a Comment